Lady Well Views
Nursing Care | Residential Care | Dementia Care | Long-term Care | Respite Care | Day Care
At Milford Care Homes we strongly believe that our employees make all the difference, both to our residents, and to our business.
Our employees are our heart and soul, and they care. In turn, this ensures that our residents are happy, and our business succeeds. Milford Care is committed to staff development and offer extensive training and support. Our Homes are a place where staff are nurtured and encouraged, and this culture allows caring individuals to thrive. It is this investment in our people that enables us to provide an outstanding service to those in our care.
We have an outstanding reputation and are seeking staff who will show commitment to the Group and share our ethos.
To apply for any of these positions, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- Nurses – This role is suitable for qualified nurses who have obtained their UK NMC PIN. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate good clinical skills and a passion for caring for older adults. Previous experience of working in a Care Home or related setting is preferable, but not essential. Excellent communication skills – both verbally and in writing are key qualities, as is the ability to lead and work as part of a team.
The role will include updating and evaluating care plans, administering medications, liaising with resident’s, their families and other healthcare professionals and leading a team to ensure residents receive the highest standard of person-centered care.
- Care Leader / Team Leader – This role is suitable for experienced Care Assistants who have achieved their Health & Social Care NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent qualification) and are working towards or have already achieved their Level 3. Previous experience of working in a Care Home or related setting is essential, as is the ability to lead and work as part of a team.
Duties will include leading a team of care assistants to deliver high quality care to residents and completing relevant care documentation. The role may also include updating and evaluating care plans, administering medications and liaising with resident’s, their families and other healthcare professionals.
- Care Assistant – This role is suitable for people with a caring and compassionate nature who want to make a difference in an older person’s life. Experience of working in a care setting is preferable but not essential as full training will be given. Successful candidates should have excellent communication and team working skills. They should also be flexible as this work will include working evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Housekeeping / Laundry Assistants – This role is suitable for individuals with a keen eye for detail with a passion for maintaining high standards. Duties will include cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas, completing cleaning records, washing and drying laundry, interacting with residents, safe use and storage of chemicals, and working as a part of the housekeeping team.
- Chef / Cook – This role is suitable for experienced cooks/chefs who are passionate about food and are seeking a rewarding and satisfying role. Duties include the planning, preparation and service of home cooked food catering to various dietary requirements. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent hygiene practices, a good awareness of relevant Food Safety legislation and ideally will hold relevant qualifications. The candidate must be a good communicator who can manage a team, and have excellent organisational skills as they will be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen.
- Kitchen Assistant – This role is suitable people with a passion for food who are able to work in a fast paced environment. Experience of working in the catering industry would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be given. Duties include assisting in the preparation and service of home cooked food, washing crockery and pots and maintaining a clean working environment. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent hygiene practices, the ability to work as part of a team and ideally will have a good awareness of relevant Food Safety legislation.
To apply for any of these positions, please complete the following form. We will contact you within 5 working days.
Job Application Form
Alternatively a job application form may be downloaded by clicking here. Please fill this in and post, along with your CV, to the address on the right. Mark your envelope for the attention of Sam Palmer.
This file is in Adobe Reader (PDF) format, so you will need a copy of Adobe Reader software. A free copy can be obtained by clicking here (opens in new window).
- Milford Care
- Tel. 01773 599340
- Fax. 01773 599345
- Head Office:
- Milford Care
Belper, Derbyshire DE56 1RT